October 19, 2011

Mermaiden Softie (times 6)

Well, if you've learned anything about me so far, it should be that I simply can't make just one of anything.



Little Lady A just turned 4 years old, and she and 5 of her friends are celebrating at my house with a 'fancy lunch' tomorrow.  Each little lady will get a Mermaiden and can decorate her face however she likes.

The Mermaiden just seemed like a good idea.  After all, we are getting an Ariel cake!

I followed the instructions pretty well - except I didn't hand sew anything.  With 6 Mermaidens to make, I did it ALL by machine.  And they turned out just fine in my opinion.

I used the pattern I found in my Wee Wonderfuls book, but I also recently discovered that the pattern for the Mermaiden is on the web for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment